Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB - Part 2
SPL-133 - Version 2.0.5
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
Continue the mission! In this lab, you will continue building a mission dossier generator using DynamoDB. This is Part 2 of a three-part series of labs. You already created a DynamoDB table and set up IAM in Part 1. In Part 2, this lab, you will create and test Lambda functions that interact with DynamoDB and retrieve data in several different ways. You will then test your new functions. In Part 3, you will publish the app, utilizing all of the DynamoDB skills you learn through the three labs, and send your team of super heroes off to save the world!
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create Lambda functions that retrieve data in a DynamoDB table in two different ways
- Test Lambda functions with a template
- Configure custom tests for Lambda functions
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Amazon Web Services 콘솔에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.