Publish your container image to Container Registry
Introduction to Docker
Docker is an open platform for developing, shipping, and running applications. With Docker, you can separate your applications from your infrastructure and treat your infrastructure like a managed application. Docker helps you ship code faster, test faster, deploy faster, and shorten the cycle between writing code and running code.
Docker does this by combining kernel containerization features with workflows and tooling that helps you manage and deploy your applications.
Docker containers can be directly used in Kubernetes, which allows them to be run in the Kubernetes Engine with ease. After learning the essentials of Docker, you will have the skillset to start developing Kubernetes and containerized applications.
What you'll learn
In this lab, you will learn how to do the following:
- How to build, run, and debug Docker containers.
- How to pull Docker images from Docker Hub and Google Container Registry.
- How to push Docker images to Google Container Registry.
This is an introductory level lab. Little, to no prior experience with Docker and containers is assumed. Familiarity with Cloud Shell and the command line is suggested, but not required. If you are looking for more advanced material in this service area, be sure to check out the following labs:
- App Dev: Deploying the Application into Kubernetes Engine - Python
- Hello Node Kubernetes
- Managing Deployments Using Kubernetes Engine
Once you're ready, scroll down to get your lab environment set up.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。