Spin Up A Blockchain Node with BlockApps STRATO in 3 minutes
In this lab you will see just how easy it is to launch a blockchain network. This lab will show you how to spin up a simple private blockchain network consisting of one node.
What you'll learn
- How fast and easy it is to start up a private blockchain network with STRATO on Google Cloud
- The key components of a private blockchain network
- How to create users and log their creation on your blockchain network
- How to reset a STRATO network
By the end of this lab, you will see how launching a private blockchain network is "the easy part" and feel prepared to launch & reset STRATO networks as you add more complexity to them in the future.
Launching a blockchain is easy...
To do this you will be using BlockApps' flagship product called STRATO. For this lab, think of STRATO as software to launch and manage a blockchain network.
In this lab STRATO will be deployed on a Google Cloud virtual machine.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.