Create a Regional Cloud Storage bucket
Create a Cloud Function
Create a BigQuery dataset
Create a Pub/Sub topic
Create a Regional Cloud Storage bucket with DFaudio folder
Deploy Dataflow pipeline
Process the sample audio files
Run a Data Loss Prevention Job
Automate Interactions with Contact Center AI: Challenge Lab
In a challenge lab you’re given a scenario and a set of tasks. Instead of following step-by-step instructions, you will use the skills learned from the labs in the quest to figure out how to complete the tasks on your own! An automated scoring system (shown on this page) will provide feedback on whether you have completed your tasks correctly.
When you take a challenge lab, you will not be taught new Google Cloud concepts. You are expected to extend your learned skills, like changing default values and reading and researching error messages to fix your own mistakes.
To score 100% you must successfully complete all tasks within the time period!
This lab is recommended for students who have enrolled in the Automate Interactions with Contact Center AI quest. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Create a Cloud Storage bucket
- Create a Cloud Function
- Create a BigQuery dataset and table from an existing schema
- Create a Pub/Sub topic
- Deploy Dataflow pipeline
- Write SQL queries
- Familiarity with AI/ML APIs on Google Cloud, source repositories, Pub/Sub, BigQuery and Dataflow.
- Familiarity to use text editors such as
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.