TCP load balancer with regional forwarding rule
Modular Load Balancing with Terraform - Regional Load Balancer
Load balancing on Google Cloud is different from other cloud providers. Google Cloud uses forwarding rules instead of routing instances. These forwarding rules are combined with backend services, target pools, URL maps and target proxies to construct a functional load balancer across multiple regions and instance groups.
Terraform is an open source infrastructure management tool that can simplify the provisioning of load balancers on Google Cloud by using modules.
In this lab, you will learn how to:
- Use load balancing modules for Terraform
- Create a regional TCP load balancer
- Create a regional internal TCP load balancer
- Create a global HTTP load balancer with Kubernetes Engine
- Create a global HTTPS content-based load balancer
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.