Create Cloud SQL instance using Terraform script
Cloud SQL with Terraform
In this hands-on lab you will learn how to create Cloud SQL instances with Terraform, then set up the Cloud SQL Proxy, testing the connection with a MySQL client.
In this lab, you will:
- Create a Cloud SQL instance
- Install the Cloud SQL Proxy
- Test connectivity with MySQL client using Cloud Shell
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.