Multiple VPC Networks
In this lab, you create several VPC networks and VM instances and test connectivity across networks. Specifically, you create two custom mode networks (managementnet and privatenet) with firewall rules and VM instances as shown in this network diagram:
The mynetwork network with its firewall rules and two VM instances (mynet-eu-vm and mynet-us-vm) have already been created for you in this Qwiklabs project.
In this lab, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create custom mode VPC networks with firewall rules
- Create VM instances using Compute Engine
- Explore the connectivity for VM instances across VPC networks
- Create a VM instance with multiple network interfaces
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Create custom mode VPC networks with firewall rules
Create VM instances
Create the VM instance with multiple network interfaces