VPC Networks - Controlling Access
In this lab, you create two nginx web servers and control external HTTP access to the web servers using tagged firewall rules. Then, you explore IAM roles and service accounts.
In this lab, you learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create an nginx web server
- Create tagged firewall rules
- Create a service account with IAM roles
- Explore permissions for the Network Admin and Security Admin roles
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.