VPC Flow Logs - Analyzing Network Traffic
In this lab, you will learn how to configure a network to record traffic to and from an Apache web server using VPC Flow Logs. You will then export the logs to BigQuery for analysis.
There are multiple use cases for VPC Flow Logs. For example, you might use VPC Flow Logs to determine where your applications are being accessed from to optimize network traffic expense, to create HTTP Load Balancers to balance traffic globally, or to blacklist unwanted IP addresses with Cloud Armor.
In this lab, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Configure a custom network with VPC Flow Logs.
- Create an Apache web server.
- Verify that network traffic is logged.
- Export the network traffic to BigQuery to further analyze the logs.
- Setup VPC flow log aggregation.
Participe do Qwiklabs para ler o restante deste laboratório e muito mais!
- Receber acesso temporário a Console do Google Cloud.
- Mais de 200 laboratórios, do nível iniciante ao avançado.
- Tamanho compacto para que você possa aprender no seu próprio ritmo.
Create the custom network
Create a subnet for the custom network in us-west1 region
Create the firewall rule in the custom network
Create the web server in the custom network (zone: us-west1-b)
Install Apache in web server
Export the network traffic to BigQuery