Network Performance Testing
In this lab you'll learn how to perform basic networking tasks on Google Cloud (including Compute Engine instances) and how Google Cloud might differ from an on-premises setup. You'll set up a demo environment with a network and 5 subnetworks to use throughout the lab, and it will look like this:
The exercises you'll do are ordered to reflect a common cloud developer experience:
Set up your lab environment and learn how to work with your Google Cloud environment.
Use of common open source tools to explore your network around the world.
Testing and monitoring your network and instances.
What you'll learn
How to measure latency between Compute Engine regions and zones
How to test network connectivity and performance using open source tools
How to inspect network traffic using Open Source tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Cloud services (best obtained by having previously taken the labs in the Google Cloud Essentials Quest)
- Basic networking and TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic Unix/Linux command line knowledge
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.