Check that Cloud Monitoring has been enabled
Check that the video queue length custom metric has been created
Check that a custom log based metric for large video upload rate has been created
Check that custom metrics for the video service have been added to the media dashboard
Check that an alert has been created for large video uploads
Monitor and Log with Google Cloud Operations Suite: Challenge Lab
This lab is recommended for students enrolled in the Monitor and Log with Google Cloud Operations Suite Quest. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Initialize Cloud Monitoring.
- Configure a Compute Engine application for Cloud Operations Monitoring custom metrics.
- Create a custom metric using Cloud Operations logging events.
- Add custom metrics to a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard.
- Create a Cloud Operations alert.
Before you click the Start Lab button
Read these instructions. Labs are timed and you cannot pause them. The timer, which starts when you click Start Lab, shows how long Google Cloud resources will be made available to you.
This Qwiklabs hands-on lab lets you do the lab activities yourself in a real cloud environment, not in a simulation or demo environment. It does so by giving you new, temporary credentials that you use to sign in and access Google Cloud for the duration of the lab.
What you need
To complete this lab, you need:
- Access to a standard internet browser (Chrome browser recommended).
- Time to complete the lab.
Note: If you already have your own personal Google Cloud account or project, do not use it for this lab.
Note: If you are using a Pixelbook, open an Incognito window to run this lab.
Bergabunglah dengan Qwiklabs untuk membaca tentang lab ini selengkapnya... beserta informasi lainnya!
- Dapatkan akses sementara ke Google Cloud Console.
- Lebih dari 200 lab mulai dari tingkat pemula hingga lanjutan.
- Berdurasi singkat, jadi Anda dapat belajar dengan santai.