Check that Cloud Monitoring has been enabled
Check that the video queue length custom metric has been created
Check that a custom log based metric for large video upload rate has been created
Check that custom metrics for the video service have been added to the media dashboard
Check that an alert has been created for large video uploads
Monitor and Log with Google Cloud Operations Suite: Challenge Lab
This lab is recommended for students enrolled in the Monitor and Log with Google Cloud Operations Suite Quest. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Initialize Cloud Monitoring.
- Configure a Compute Engine application for Cloud Operations Monitoring custom metrics.
- Create a custom metric using Cloud Operations logging events.
- Add custom metrics to a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard.
- Create a Cloud Operations alert.
Before you click the Start Lab button
Read these instructions. Labs are timed and you cannot pause them. The timer, which starts when you click Start Lab, shows how long Google Cloud resources will be made available to you.
This Qwiklabs hands-on lab lets you do the lab activities yourself in a real cloud environment, not in a simulation or demo environment. It does so by giving you new, temporary credentials that you use to sign in and access Google Cloud for the duration of the lab.
What you need
To complete this lab, you need:
- Access to a standard internet browser (Chrome browser recommended).
- Time to complete the lab.
Note: If you already have your own personal Google Cloud account or project, do not use it for this lab.
Note: If you are using a Pixelbook, open an Incognito window to run this lab.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.