Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
SPL-84 - Version 2.0.9
© 2021 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited. All trademarks are the property of their owners.
Corrections, feedback, or other questions? Contact us at AWS Training and Certification.
This lab introduces you to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC). In this lab you will use the Amazon VPC wizard to create a VPC, attach an Internet Gateway, add a subnet and then define routing for the VPC so that traffic can flow between the subnet and the Internet gateway.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon VPC Using the VPC Wizard
- Explore the basic components of a VPC including:
- Public and private subnets
- Route tables and routes
- NAT Gateways
- Network ACLs
- Elastic IPs
Participe do Qwiklabs para ler o restante deste laboratório e muito mais!
- Receber acesso temporário a Console da Amazon Web Services.
- Mais de 200 laboratórios, do nível iniciante ao avançado.
- Tamanho compacto para que você possa aprender no seu próprio ritmo.