Create a Cloud Storage bucket.
Create a Keyring and Crypto key.
Encrypt Your Data with the Cloud KMS key and upload it on the storage bucket.
Encrypt multiple files using KMS API and upload to cloud storage.
Getting Started with Cloud KMS
In this lab you'll learn how to use some advanced features of Google Cloud Security and Privacy APIs, including:
- Setting up a secure Cloud Storage bucket
- Managing keys and encrypted data using Key Management Service
- Viewing Cloud Storage audit logs
You'll take abridged data from the Enron Corpus, encrypt it, and load it into Cloud Storage.
What you'll learn
How to encrypt data and manage encryption keys using Key Management Service (KMS).
What you'll use
- Cloud Storage.
- Cloud SDK.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.