An application image with a v1 tag has been pushed to the gcr.io repository
A new Kubernetes cluster exists (zone: us-central1-a)
Check that an application has been deployed to the cluster
Test that a service exists that responds to requests like Echo-app
Build and Deploy a Docker Image to a Kubernetes Cluster
For this Challenge Lab, you must complete a series of tasks within a limited time period. Instead of following step-by-step instructions, you'll be given a scenario and task - you figure out how to complete it on your own! An automated scoring system (shown on this page) will provide feedback on whether you have completed your tasks correctly.
To score 100% you must complete all tasks within the time period!
When you take a Challenge Lab, you will not be taught Google Cloud concepts. You'll need to use your advanced Compute Engine skills to assess how to build the solution to the challenge presented. This lab is only recommended for students who have Compute Engine skills. Are you up for the challenge?
- Build and tag a Docker Image of a sample application
- Push the tagged image to Container Registry
- Create a Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy the application to the Kubernetes cluster
Crea un account Qwiklabs per leggere il resto del lab e tanto altro ancora.
- Acquisisci accesso temporaneo a Google Cloud Console.
- Oltre 200 lab dal livello iniziale a quelli più avanzati.
- Corsi brevi per apprendere secondo i tuoi ritmi.