A new Kubernetes cluster exists (zone: us-central1-a)
An application image with a v1 tag has been pushed to the gcr.io repository
Check that an application has been deployed to the cluster
Test that a service exists that responds to requests like Echo-app
Build and Deploy a Docker Image to a Kubernetes Cluster
In a challenge lab you’re given a scenario and a set of tasks. Instead of following step-by-step instructions, you will use the skills learned from the labs in the quest to figure out how to complete the tasks on your own! An automated scoring system (shown on this page) will provide feedback on whether you have completed your tasks correctly.
When you take a challenge lab, you will not be taught new Google Cloud concepts. You are expected to extend your learned skills, like changing default values and reading and researching error messages to fix your own mistakes.
To score 100% you must successfully complete all tasks within the time period!
This lab is only recommended for students who have Compute Engine skills. Are you up for the challenge?
- Build and tag a Docker Image of a sample application
- Push the tagged image to Container Registry
- Create a Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy the application to the Kubernetes cluster
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.