In this lab you'll try out some of the unique features that let you to monitor and troubleshoot your Kubernetes applications with Kubernetes Engine Monitoring, which integrates metrics, logs, events, and metadata.
This lab uses a demo web application called the Petclinic to demonstrate the features of Kubernetes Engine Monitoring .
What you'll do:
- Get rich observability of your Kubernetes environment with Kubernetes Engine Monitoring
- View Kubernetes Logs with Cloud Logging
- Inspect the various Kubernetes components in your application
- Monitor Prometheus metrics with Cloud Monitoring
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.