Stackdriver Kubernetes Monitoring
In this lab you'll try out some of the unique features that let you to monitor and troubleshoot your Kubernetes applications with Stackdriver Kubernetes Monitoring, which integrates metrics, logs, events, and metadata.
This lab uses a demo web application called the Petclinic to demonstrate the features of Stackdriver Kubernetes Monitoring .
What you'll do:
- Get rich observability of your Kubernetes environment with Stackdriver Kubernetes Monitoring
- View Kubernetes Logs with Stackdriver Logging
- Inspect the various Kubernetes components in your application
- Monitor Prometheus metrics with Stackdriver Monitoring
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.