Build a Dynamic Conversational Bot - Part 2
SPL-210 - Version 1.0.7
© 2021 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited. All trademarks are the property of their owners.
Corrections, feedback, or other questions? Contact us at AWS Training and Certification.
In this lab, you will create a product catalog with Amazon DynamoDB and an AWS Lambda function, which will be used as a code hook for your bot. This provides your chatbot with the ability to not only understand user requests but also allow him to trigger actions to fulfill a user request, such as querying a database for product flavors.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB table with proper indexes
- Create an AWS Lambda function with Python according to the appropriate structure for Amazon Lex
- Understand how a Lambda function can be used to validate Slots and to fulfill an Intent
- Understand how a Lambda function queries your Amazon DynamoDB table on an action triggered from your bot
- Know how to version individual objects as well as the entire bot
- At the top of your screen, launch your lab by choosing
This starts the process of provisioning your lab resources. An estimated amount of time to provision your lab resources is displayed. You must wait for your resources to be provisioned before continuing.
If you are prompted for a token, use the one distributed to you (or credits you have purchased).
- Open your lab by choosing
This automatically logs you in to the AWS Management Console.
Do not change the Region unless instructed.
Common Login Errors
Error: Federated login credentials
If you see this message:
- Close the browser tab to return to your initial lab window
- Wait a few seconds
- Choose again
You should now be able to access the AWS Management Console.
Error: You must first log out
If you see the message, You must first log out before logging into a different AWS account:
- Choose click here
- Close your browser tab to return to your initial lab window
- Choose again
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Amazon Web Services 콘솔에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.