Cloud Spanner: Create a Gaming Leaderboard with C#
Google Cloud Spanner is a fully managed horizontally scalable, globally distributed, relational database service that provides ACID transactions and SQL semantics without giving up performance and high availability.
In this lab, you will learn how to setup a Cloud Spanner instance. You will go through the steps of creating a database and schema that can be used for a gaming leaderboard. You'll start by creating a Players table for storing player information and a Scores table to store player scores.
Next you'll populate the tables with sample data. Then you'll conclude the lab by running some Top Ten sample queries and finally deleting the instance to free up resources.
What you'll learn
- How to setup a Cloud Spanner instance.
- How to create a database and tables.
- How to use a commit timestamp column.
- How to load data into your Cloud Spanner database table with timestamps.
- How to query your Cloud Spanner database.
- How to delete your Cloud Spanner instance.
What you'll need
Únase a Qwiklabs para leer este lab completo… y mucho más.
- Obtenga acceso temporal a Google Cloud Console.
- Más de 200 labs para principiantes y niveles avanzados.
- El contenido se presenta de a poco para que pueda aprender a su propio ritmo.