Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
SPL-71 - Version 3.0.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service for all applications that need consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. It is a fully managed database and supports both document and key-value data models. Its flexible data model and reliable performance make it a great fit for mobile, web, gaming, ad-tech, IoT, and many other applications.
In this lab, you will create a table in Amazon DynamoDB to store information about a music library. You will then query the music library and, finally, delete the DynamoDB table.
In this lab, you will:
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Enter data into an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Query an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Delete an Amazon DynamoDB table
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.