Advanced Amazon Redshift: Data Loading
SPL-122 - Version 1.5.1
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
In this lab, you will experiment with and compare different types of data loading using Amazon Redshift. You will create tables, load data using S3, remote hosts, and practice troubleshooting data loading errors.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Obtain Information About Your Amazon Redshift Cluster
- Connect to your cluster and create tables
- Load data into your tables, including multi-byte data, from Amazon S3
- Troubleshoot issues by accessing tables that show errors
- Build a view to identify errors
- Load data into tables from remote hosts
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.