Auditing Your Security with AWS Trusted Advisor
SPL-75 - Version 2.0.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab guides you through the steps to audit your AWS resources to ensure your configuration complies with basic security best practices. This lab makes use of AWS Trusted Advisor as it applies to security. The topics covered include working with security groups, multifactor authentication (MFA), and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Use AWS Trusted Advisor to perform a basic audit of your AWS resources
- Modify Amazon EC2 Security Groups to meet best practices
- Configure Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) (Optional, requiring installation of software on a mobile device)
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.