APIs Explorer: App Engine
The Google APIs Exploreris a tool that helps you explore various Google APIs interactively. With the APIs Explorer, you can:
- Browse quickly through available APIs and versions.
- See methods available for each API and what parameters they support along with inline documentation.
- Execute requests for any method and see responses in real-time.
- Make authenticated and authorized API calls.
- Search across all services, methods, and your recent requests to quickly find what you are looking for.
App Engine lets you deploy applications on a fully managed platform. You can scale your applications seamlessly without having to worry about managing the underlying infrastructure. With zero server management and zero configuration deployments, developers can focus only on building great applications without the management overhead.
In this lab, you will deploy a simple hello world application to App Engine and make updates to its configuration using the App Engine Admin API through the APIs Explorer tool.
In this lab, you will:
- Build an App Engine application with the APIs Explorer tool.
- Deploy an App Engine instance from the hello world sample code.
- Configure App Engine firewall rules with the APIs Explorer tool.
- Make changes to your code base and create a new version of your application with the APIs Explorer tool.
This is a fundamental level lab. You should be familiar with the basic functioning and architecture of APIs. Experience with Google Cloud Shell and command-line interface tools is recommended.
Familiarity with the APIs Explorer tool is also recommended. At a minimum, take the following labs before attempting this one:
If you are unfamiliar with App Engine, the App Engine: Qwik Start - Python lab has valuable information that will orient you with the content of this lab. Once you're ready, scroll down and follow the steps below to set up your lab environment.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。
Deploy an app engine application
Create a new version of your app