Deployment Manager - Adding Load Balancing
In this lab you will...
- Use a pre-written Python application called "Echo" and existing Deployment Manager templates written in Jinja2.
- Create a deployment package suitable for Deployment Manager using the python package manager, pip.
- Stage your package in a Cloud Storage bucket.
- Manually test the application to ensure that it is working properly.
- Use Deployment Manager to deploy the Echo LB service.
- Test the new service.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Create a bucket
Upload the file to the bucket
Deploy the service
Allow traffic to the server
Modify autoscaling for testing purposes
Create a VM called ab-test and install Apache Bench