Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB - Part 3
SPL-134 - Version 2.1.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
Complete your mission! In this lab, you will complete and publish a mission dossier generator using DynamoDB. This is Part 3 of a three-part series of labs. In Part 1, you created a DynamoDB table and entered mission data. In Part 2, you created and tested Lambda functions to retrieve mission data. In Part 3, you will conclude this three-part series by configuring an API using Amazon API Gateway and setting up a public website to retrieve information from your DynamoDB table via Lambda functions, using what you learned in all three labs to send super heroes off to save the world!
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an API for Lambda functions to access a DynamoDB table using Amazon API Gateway
- Generate the SDK for your API
- Configure and publish content with Amazon S3
... and give super heroes details about the missions they face!
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.