Deployment Manager - Package and Deploy
In this lab you develop a Python application and deploy it to GCP as a service. You will use code and package an existing application.
You'll also use Deployment Manager templates to create a service called Echo. Thought of as the "simplest service in the world", Echo receives a request with a header and string and replies with the string back to the requestor. In this lab, the Echo service will illustrate basic concepts and design elements.
What you'll learn
- How to develop and deploy a service, including the application and the infrastructure.
- More advanced Deployment Manager template techniques.
- How to create a deployable package using pip.
- Best practices for testing an application before and after deployment.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.
Create a bucket
Upload a distribution package in a bucket
Start a minimal VM in GCE
Prepare the environment and install the package
Deploy the service
Verify that the echo application is working