Working with AWS CodeCommit on Windows
SPL-112 Version 2.0.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab provides you with practice on AWS CodeCommit.
In this lab you will:
- Create a code repository in AWS CodeCommit
- Connect to your Windows EC2 instance
- Configure AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell to enable connections to the AWS CodeCommit service
- Create your local repository by cloning your remote CodeCommit repository
- Make Your First Commit Using Visual Studio Code
- Use the AWS CodeCommit console to view the files you committed
- Make a commit using the CodeCommit console
- Explore the CodeCommit console
Amazon EC2 Windows Server instance has been created for you to use in the lab. Both Microsoft Visual Studio Code and the Git client have been installed on the Windows instance. This lab takes about 10 minutes to launch.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.