Automating the Deployment of Networks with Terraform
In this lab, you create a Terraform configuration with a module to automate the deployment of a custom network with resources. Specifically, you deploy 3 networks with firewall rules and VM instances, as shown in this network diagram:
What you'll do
In this lab, you learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create a configuration for a custom-mode network
- Create a configuration for a firewall rule
- Create a module for VM instances
- Create a configuration for an auto-mode network
- Create and deploy a configuration
- Verify the deployment of a configuration
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Create managementnet and its resources
Create privatenet and its resources
Create mynetwork and its resources