Create a Dialogflow Agent traverse from Action Project
Configure the Default Welcome Intent
Build the Custom Intent (name: youtube)
Initialize and Configure a Cloud Function
Google Assistant: Build a Youtube Entertainment App
Google Assistant is a personal voice assistant that offers a host of actions and integrations. From sending texts and setting reminders, to ordering coffee and playing music, the 1 million+ actions available suit a wide range of voice command needs.
Google Cloud Functions is a lightweight compute solution for developers to create single-purpose, stand-alone functions that respond to Cloud events without the need to manage a server or runtime environment.
The Youtube Data API allows you to access millions of Youtube videos and their associated metadata through HTTP requests.
By utilizing Cloud Functions and the Youtube Data API, you will build an Assistant application that takes in a user's favorite music artist and generates their top ranking songs with links and thumbnails.
What you will learn
In this lab, you will learn how to:
- Build an Assistant application pipeline that consists of an Actions project, a Dialogflow agent with custom intents and entities, a webhook, and a Cloud Function to handle fulfillment.
- Generate the proper authentication credentials and install necessary dependencies to use the Youtube Data API.
- Add fulfillment logic to the Cloud Function to handle Youtube Data API calls.
- Deploy your application and test it with the Actions Simulator.
- Google Assistant: Build an Application with Dialogflow and Cloud Functions
- Introduction to APIs in Google
Once you're ready, scroll down and follow the steps below to get your lab environment set up.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。