Kubernetes Engine Communication Through VPC Peering
Google Cloud networking with Kubernetes Engine clusters can be complex. This lab will show you how to simplify the best practices for exposing cluster services to other clusters and establishing network links between Kubernetes Engine clusters running in separate projects.
This lab contains a set of Deployment Manager templates that allows a user to create networks, subnets, and Kubernetes Engine clusters. You will learn the following best practices:
- Network design of launching Kubernetes Engine clusters in custom networks.
- Assigning node CIDR, container CIDR and service CIDR for Kubernetes Engine clusters.
- IP range management.
- Exposing pods of Kubernetes Engine clusters over peered networks
This lab also includes Kubernetes manifests for:
- Deploying the Nginx pods in clusters.
- Exposing the Nginx pods of the clusters with different types of services like cluster IP, nodeport, internal load balancer, Network Load Balancer and Ingress.
- Validating the pod-to-service communication over the peered networks.
There are a pair of labs that deal with Kubernetes communication. After you complete this lab, try out Kubernetes Engine Communication Through Cloud VPN.
This lab was created by GKE Helmsman engineers to help you gain a better understanding of GKE Communication through VPC Peering. You can view this demo on on Github here. We encourage any and all to contribute to our assets!
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。