Ingesting FHIR Data with the Healthcare API
Cloud Healthcare API provides a managed solution for storing and accessing healthcare data in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), providing a critical bridge between existing care systems and applications hosted on Google Cloud. Using the API, you can unlock significant new capabilities for data analysis, machine learning and application development, and use these capabilities to build the next generation of healthcare solutions. In this lab you will discover and use the basic functionality of Cloud Healthcare API using Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) data model.
In this lab you will discover and use the basic functionality of Cloud Healthcare API using Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) data model.
What you learn
In this lab, you will:
- Gain a general understanding of Cloud Healthcare API and its role in managing healthcare data.
- Learn how to create Cloud Healthcare API datasets and stores.
- Import FHIR data into Cloud Healthcare API.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.