Understanding and Analyzing Your Costs with Google Cloud Billing Reports
Google Cloud cost management tools provide greater visibility, accountability, control, and intelligence so that you can scale your business in the cloud with confidence. Tailored to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes, these tools help reduce complexity and increase the predictability of your cloud costs.
Google Cloud Billing reports is a cost management tool that provides built-in reporting within the Google Cloud Console. In this lab, you familiarize yourself with Billing reports and understand how to answer fundamental cost management questions, such as:
How much am I spending?
What are my cost trends?
What are my cost drivers?
What you'll do
- View Billing reports in the Google Cloud Console using a sample billing account.
- View your current and forecasted Google Cloud costs at project, product, and SKU-level.
- Analyze costs using report filters to identify cost drivers and trends. Examples of report filters include Projects, Products, SKUs, Locations, and Credits.
To maximize your learning, you should have a basic knowledge of Google Cloud.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。