Create a Kubernetes cluster and deployments (Auth, Hello, and Frontend)
Managing Deployments Using Kubernetes Engine
Dev Ops practices will regularly make use of multiple deployments to manage application deployment scenarios such as "Continuous Deployment", "Blue-Green Deployments", "Canary Deployments" and more. This lab is to provide practice in scaling and managing containers so you can accomplish these common scenarios where multiple heterogeneous deployments are being used.
What you'll do
- Practice with kubectl tool
- Create deployment yaml files
- Launch, update, and scale deployments
- Practice with updating deployments and deployment styles
- Before taking this lab, you should have taken at least the labs Introduction to Docker and Hello Node Kubernetes
- Linux System Administration skills
- Dev Ops theory: concepts of continuous deployment
Crea un account Qwiklabs per leggere il resto del lab e tanto altro ancora.
- Acquisisci accesso temporaneo a Google Cloud Console.
- Oltre 200 lab dal livello iniziale a quelli più avanzati.
- Corsi brevi per apprendere secondo i tuoi ritmi.