Install and Use Cloud Tools for PowerShell
PowerShell is a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework. It's the default task automation and configuration management tool used in the Windows world. A PowerShell cmdlet is a lightweight command invoked within PowerShell.
Cloud Tools for PowerShell is a collection of cmdlets for accessing and manipulating Google Cloud resources such as Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL and Google Cloud DNS —with more to come!
Follow along with this lab to learn how to interact with Google Cloud resources from PowerShell.
What you'll learn
How to install Cloud Tools for PowerShell.
How to authenticate with the Google Cloud SDK.
How to create and manage Google Compute Engine from PowerShell.
How to backup data to Google Cloud Storage from PowerShell.
This is an advanced lab. Before taking it, you should be comfortable with at least the basics of shell programming and virtual machines. Here are some Qwiklabs that can get you up to speed:
- Getting Started with Cloud Shell & gcloud
- Creating a Virtual Machine
- Running Windows Containers on Compute Engine (with Powershell)
Once your prepared, scroll down to start integrating Powershell scripts with the various Google Cloud services.
Participe do Qwiklabs para ler o restante deste laboratório e muito mais!
- Receber acesso temporário a Console do Google Cloud.
- Mais de 200 laboratórios, do nível iniciante ao avançado.
- Tamanho compacto para que você possa aprender no seu próprio ritmo.