Introduction to AWS Database Migration Service
SPL-37 - Version 1.5.1
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This guide introduces you to AWS Database Migration Service.
This lab will provide you with a basic understanding of using the AWS Database Migration Service. In this lab you will migrate data from a MySQL database running on an Amazon EC2 instance to an Amazon Aurora RDS instance.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Connect to a pre-created Amazon EC2 instance
- Configure MySQL Server as your source database for migration
- Connect to a pre-created Amazon Aurora instance
- Migrate data from your MySQL server to your Aurora instance
- Verify that your migration was successful
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.